What Does It Take To Build A Financially Successful Martial Art School?
So, are you ready to succeed this year?
I hope so, because I’m about to reveal the steps you need to take to succeed in your martial arts school!
The steps to building a successful school are pretty simple.
However, the reason why most school owners struggle is because they are still on the first step, months or even years after starting a martial art school:
- Step #0: Set your dojo up right so you keep your overhead low and your profit margins high from the get-go.
- Step #1: Get your marketing down and your lead flow at a steady 25-30 leads a month.
- Step #2: Get your phone sales and enrollment system down so you’re enrolling at least 50% of your leads.
- Step #3: Get your retention system down. (This is done through a combination of a good renewal system, delivering on your promises, having a set and solid rotating curriculum, and teaching exciting classes)
- Step #4: Implement all the additional income streams (added profit centers) that allow you to maximize your income from the same number of students.
Most people start with doing half of step #3 (curriculum), and think this is enough to build a solid school.
It’s not. The process is the same regardless of what style, system, or curriculum is being taught. You need good marketing to get leads, you need leads to get a steady stream of new students, and you need a steady stream of new students to build a strong stable school.
Read that last sentence again if you missed it – it’s basically the first year of martial arts business management education in a nutshell.
Martial Arts Business Success Starts With Solid…
If you want a complete overview and system for your martial arts marketing, I suggest you join the MAbizU.com website and review all the 100 and 200 level courses on marketing basics. Then, if you really want to jump in with both feet, get my martial arts marketing system.
However, I know a lot of you are starting off on a shoestring budget and don’t have a lot of dinero to spend. That’s why I’m giving away a lot of freebies this year to my newsletter subscribers, and a lot of those will be free reports and ebooks on marketing topics.
So, if you’re not on the newsletter list yet, make sure you sign up by filling out the form at the top right-hand corner of this site. That way, you’ll be sure to get all the great freebies I’m giving away to help you get started right.
Remember – martial arts business success is achievable; stick with me and I’ll help you get there.